MarketMan Inc. and its affiliates (“MarketMan", "Company" “we”
) respects the privacy of the visitors and/or users of its Site (available at www.marketman.com and its affiliated websites) and App (“you”), and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Site and/or App.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
"), INCLUDING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (AS DEFINED BELOW). IF YOU DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT INSTALL, ACCESS AND/OR USE THE APP AND/OR SITE AND YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PROMPTLY UNINSTALL THE APP FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
a. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information
”). We are not aware of the identity of the individual or entity from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information.
Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual, and which is available to us while you enter and/or use the Site and/or App and/or install the App. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, your activity on the Site and/or App, your type of operating system, type of mobile device and its operating system and version, your 'click-stream' on the Site and/or App, your type of browser and keyboard language, the hardware specifications of such device (including screen resolution), time spent on various screens of the App or Site, demographics and biomechanical data, traffic patterns, etc.
b. The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information
”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
• Users and/or visitors of the Site and/or App may automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) and/or advertiser identifier (when available on a device) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
• Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the registration form available on the App and/or Site (which enables the Users to open an Account), which includes, inter alia, name, business name, email address and phone number. Additional information may be requested in the future.
• Personal Information is collected from the details the Users and visitors of the Site provide in the Contact Form on the Site which includes, inter alia, name, company/organization name, email address and telephone number. You may optionally provide via the Contact Form any text you wish to insert into the “message box”. Our representative may collect additional Personal Information from you.
• Personal Information includes any data and/or content, including User Generated Content, that you may upload or generate through use of the Platform and the Services. Such information may include, for example, any ERP data and communications with other Users.
In addition, when you subscribe to the Service, you will have the option to use certain Online Payment Processors which will require you to fill out a billing form wherein you will be required to provide to such Online Payment Processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information) (see section 6 below regarding the payment method). We will not store such information on our servers.
We only keep token information such Online Payment Processors provide us with, and such information is strictly secured.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
a. We collect information through your entry, connection, installation, access and/or use of the App, and/or Site.
In other words, when you are using the Service we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage.
b. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily.
For example, we collect Personal Information when you register and open an Account, manage ERP, interact with other Users and upload User Generated Content.
We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
We collect Non-personal Information and Personal Information in order to provide the Services.
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
• Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Service.
• Provide and improve the Service for our commercial purposes.
• Improve the quality of the Service by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User's experience.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
• Enable the overall operation of the Service
• Personalize your experience on the Service.
• Provide you with third-party direct marketing via the Platform.
• Improve the quality of the Service by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User's experience.
• Allow us to contact Users with proposals and tailored information regarding new products, events, offers, services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, and events of interest etc.
• Send push notifications to the User's device after the User has agreed to accept push notifications from MarketMan. Users can deactivate push notification by changing their settings within our Service.
• Verify the User's identity when he/she signs in to the Service, as well as verifying User's identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of User and/or fraudulent use of our Service.
• Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
• Determine general geo-location information (i.e., country) from which the User's computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site and App's and Service's Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site and/or Service.
• Enable payment through third party Online Payment Processors. Please note that we do not collect and store credit card or other financial information.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
MarketMan will share Personal Information it collects to the extent that such disclosure is required for operating the Services offered via the Site and/or App. Mainly, some of the information collected from you via the Site and/or App and Service will be available, to the extent required, to Users that you choose to interact with. In addition, we may share Personal Information with third-parties for the purpose of offering you tailored direct marketing via the Platform.
For avoidance of doubt, MarketMan has the unrestricted right to use Non-personal Information for any purpose and to transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
7. Social Features
Our Site and App may include social media features (“Social Features
”). The Social Features are operated or allow for social integration with certain third party social networks or third party platforms (“Social Network
” or “Platform(s)
8. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to update or modify your Personal Information included in your Account you may do so by clicking the "Settings" option available through the App. If for any reason you wish to delete your Account and/or change your e-mail address please send us an e-mail with adequate detail of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain and use your Personal Information after termination of your Account, for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our Terms and/or to enable the User to reinstate his/her Account, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your Account and/or use of the Service may remain on MarketMan servers indefinitely.
The Site and/or App are intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, MarketMan does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Service. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact MarketMan at email@example.com if you have reasons to suspect that MarketMan collected Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and/or App and your information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
11. Third Party Service Providers
12. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
13. Links to Third Party Websites
14. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Your browser and/or device may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites, applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Some of our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time.
Please be aware that cookies by third parties may also continue to track your activities online even after you have left our Services, and those third parties may not honor “Do Not Track” requests you have set using your browser or device.
All the information contained in such advertisements and commercials belongs solely to the advertisers and the Company makes no warranties or representations in respect of such, whether or not the Company has control over such advertisements or commercials and these are provided on an "AS IS" basis. In any event, the Company will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred to you as a result of or in connection with such advertisements or commercials. The Company, advertisers and/or related third-parties may be entitled to certain shares of the earnings for such advertisements and/or commercials. You agree, acknowledge and consent that no right, title or interest is or shall be granted to you in any way with respect to any revenue share whatsoever in relation thereto.
16. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you of products, services and other updates and new features which may be of interest to you, as well as for sending you other materials to the e-mail address provided in the registration process. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to MarketMan by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
18. Got any Questions?
© All rights reserved, Marketman.